The Road Map to Peace of Mind is a user friendly, evidence based cognitive behavioral, self management tool. It takes participants on a time limited psycho-educational "journey" or virtual road trip to emotional health.
As they complete a set of simple learning modules, they develop a powerful set of coping skills that help them manage their lives, relationships and emotions far more effectively.
- Anyone who experiences the emotional and/or physical effects of personal, relationship, or general life stress
- Individuals who are receiving psychiatric/psychological counseling or therapy
- Anyone who is taking medication for depression, anxiety, panic, anger or other emotional problems
- Individuals struggling with substance abuse and mood regulation
The Road Map to Peace of Mind's most wide spread application is within health care settings, including leading inpatient psychiatric facilities and community mental health centers.
However it is also available for use on a self-directed, individual basis through a manualized or online psycho-educational format.
Any organization providing behavioral health services that has the following objectives will find The Road Map to Peace of Mind an engaging and most cost effective solution:
- To significantly enhance patient engagement and satisfaction in the treatment process
- To implement a standardized, evidence based core curriculum applicable to the majority of their patients
- To provide a self-directed aftercare model patients can utilize immediately after discharge to reduce re-admissions
- To implement a common but flexible conceptual framework for patients, physicians and staff
- To foster self-responsibility and learning on the part of each patient
What do Mindabillity users say about The Road Map to Peace of Mind?
- "Love it! Love It! Love It! This is an evidence-based solution for our patients and program."
- "The patients are empowered and it is very rewarding to help them to learn tools and techniques and gain insight for long-term mental health."
- "The Road Map is a simple way to make CBT concepts real for the patients and staff. It avoids confusing concepts."
Patient success and comments:
- "I have a new outlook on life, a whole new way of looking at my fears and guilt; I felt worthless, now look forward to the future."
- "The program was most helpful. I learned how to apply the concepts; my stress level is greatly reduced; I have overcome my depression! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"
- "I was so sick, desperate, anxious, depressed and positive that I had reached the lowest ebb of my life. My family and I had suffered too long. There are no words to express how healthy I feel today."